Table of Content
Getting that flawless face is a difficult job to do. You’ll get rid of one pimple, and then another appears!
But it doesn’t have to be that way. With these five tips, you’ll finally be able to get rid of any acne or other imperfections and get the clear skin you always wanted.
So if that sounds like something you’d be interested in, then keep on reading.
#1 – Go to a Dermatologist
Before doing anything, a great thing to do is schedule a meeting with your dermatologist. The doctor will look at your skin, and give you the best steps to take for clearer skin. You won’t get better information anywhere else!
So get an appointment first, then you’ll be able to go to the next tip.
#2 – Get a Skin Care Routine
If you want to get perfect skin, you’ll have to regularly wash it! But it’s not as easy as taking your soap out and washing it. Actually, soap will dry your skin too much! So for a good skincare routine, you’ll need to first buy good quality face washing products and the correct routine.
The Product Buying Guide
You’re going to need quite a few products for your skincare routine. Here are the must-haves:
- Facial Cleanser. A facial cleanser is an essential skin care product. It will help you to get rid of any oils and dirt on your face.
- Moisturiser is used to moisturise your face. This way, your skin will never feel dry.
- This product is used for getting rid of any dead skin cells that clog your pores. Plus it can help to get rid of any acne.
After these three products, you can also buy other products to help you with a specific problem. Here they are:
- Eye Cream. It helps you to deal with the dark circles under your eyes.
- It’s a great tool to use to deliver more concentrated ingredients to the specific problems of your skin.
- This is especially helpful for those who have oily skin or struggle with acne. It will help you deep clean your pores and get rid of any excess oil.
Important! Before you buy face cleaning products, make sure there is no alcohol in them. Alcohol is an irritant, which can encourage acne to appear.
Here’s the step-by-step guide to washing your face.
- Cleanse your face. First things first, you’ll need to clean your face with a cleanser. This will get rid of any dirt and oils on your skin.
- Moisturise your face. Now you should take your moisturiser and moisturise your face. This will add back all the necessary oils that you washed away with your face cleanser.
- Exfoliate your skin. Now to get rid of your pimples, you must exfoliate your skin. Just rub the exfoliant around your face, and then wash it away.
- Add any other skincare products. Once you’ve done all the previous steps, you can now use some additional products. For example, if you get dark spots under your eyes, you can use eye cream for it.
All this has to be done regularly! The first two steps should be done twice a day: once in the morning and the evening. You can exfoliate and put other cleaning products twice a week.
#3 – Improve your Diet
Now that you’ve got a skincare routine and you see your face clear up from all the imperfections, it’s time to start taking steps to prevent new defects. And the first step is to improve your diet.
Diet is a significant factor that decides if you’ll have clear skin for a while or not. Some things will make it easier to get skin filled with acne, while others help you.
Bad foods are usually foods with a lot of simple carbohydrates like sugar or wheat. Due to increasing your blood sugar, your body will have to release more insulin, which can cause your oil glands to release more oil that increases the risk of acne.
Good foods are rich in vitamins like A and E, antioxidants, omega 3 fatty acids and complex carbohydrates. These foods will make it easier to treat your acne problem as your body doesn’t have to release too much insulin!
Here are examples of the good and bad food:
|Good Food||Bad Food|
|Fruits & Berries||Dairy Products|
|Fatty Fish like Salmon||Alcohol|
|Green Vegetables like Spinach or Kale||Fast Food|
Does that mean you’re going to have to quit desserts and other bad foods?
No, not at all! You can still eat your creme brulee or drink beer with your buddies. All you need to do is consume less of it. You don’t have to limit your food experience due to it.
Useful to know. If you want to get better skin, quit or limit the amount of smoking you do!
#4 – Get Enough Sleep
Sleep is another essential key to better skin. With high-quality sleep, you’ll be able to reduce the appearance or dark circles under your eyes.
Also, during sleep, your skin goes into repair mode. During this mode, your body will start creating new skin cells that give your face a more youthful complexion.
But how much sleep is enough?
There is no clear answer for it as it all depends on the person. So you’ll have to find your hours. But an average adult needs about 7 to 9 hours of high-quality sleep.
#5 – Drinking Enough Water
Water is essential for living but could also help you with getting that perfect skin.
Enough water will help you renew your skin and maintain a good level of moisture on your skin. Plus, you won’t get wrinkles as fast as you would get without them.
So how much is enough water? Ideally, 8-10 glasses of water are enough for a day.
Bonus: Work Out Regularly
As a bonus for reading this much, I’d like to give you an extra tip which is to work out regularly.
A regular workout will strengthen your skin, which makes you age slower, and protects against any future damages. Plus, your whole body will look fit, so there is no reason not to exercise.
Important: After a workout, wash your face. This way, you’ll remove any sweat, dirt and bacteria that has built up. Don’t forget to moisturise your skin after!
Now you know everything you need to know about getting perfect skin. If you only have time to do only one thing, then you should create a skincare routine. Without it, you won’t be able to get rid of any imperfections as well as you would do otherwise.
So what tips will you be using? What other information should I have mentioned? Comment down below!